Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tracks by Birke baher




Today at Blythe Island Regional Park B.I.R.P. for short. : ) Anyways I went on a walk with my brother Brandt on a sand trail.While we were walking we stubled upon DEER TRACKS!!!!!!So I pulled out my Kodak camera and took pictures of the tracks.(as you see below)Sooooooo.... we walked on and on and on and on......................Finally we came cross garbage so to be good to mother earth I picked it up and put it in recycle bin!!!(Please recycle,be good to mother earth)Anyways we came upon racoon tracks so I took a picture of those.(as seen below)Soooooo....... That's my blog called TRACKS by me(birke)

2 comments:

5BearsGoUSA.com said...

Please comment on my blog.thanks Birke

krystalhoward said...

Birke- Keep blogging as much as possible- I love reading everything you've been up to! You're so lucky to be learning so much and getting to see so many different places. Love you,
Krystal and Brayden