Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hallelujah I Figured it Out!! by Tricia Baehr

Many, many moons ago I wrote about what a horrible blogger I had become. Now I have become a better blogger but on another blog! I could not for the life of me figure out what email/password combination I had used on this one although our twitter updates to this blog and gives a pretty accurate view of all of the mischief we get into on the road. My new blog is more of a personal one geared towards my thoughts about being on the road, about food, food for thought and spiritual food. It is called Gypsy Mama Manna follow along if you like. I will now start to update this one more frequently and allow the kids to do the post their travel pictures and observations about roadschooling as well. Currently we are visiting family and friends near the Atlanta area. Traveling tomorrow to our former home town to Native Nurturing Weekend at the Center for Peace that I blogged about last year. We'll be spending Thanksgiving in the prairies of Kansas and we have no idea what's up after that! I think I found my niche for writing again and I am grateful and appreciative for that. We have been so many wonderful places and done so many incredible things in the last 15 months (wow! we've been a family on the road for 15 months now!!) on the road. Life is a journey and we are enjoying the ride!!

No comments: