Thursday, August 14, 2008

Up Early with Tons to Do!! by Tricia

Good grief, Charlie Brown! I woke up at 4:12 am and knew how much had to be accomplished today so here I am blogging while I wait for the coffee to brew.

Count down to the BIG SALE!! Very excited but still tons to do. There are a few piles around the house of keepsake stuff that needs to go to storage and some items for the RV but not a huge amount -- just scattered around. The kitchen needs to be cleaned and a million things to be priced still, seriously this is a big job.

My friend Kyme helped me with the sun room the other day it was a total mess from the dogs but it looks great now. I am so grateful for anyone that is helping us get through these final weeks and days. I just want to thank God for allowing us to fulfill this dream, we all feel so blessed. It is amazing how when you keep you attention on your desires and allow the flow how it all comes together. Loving every minute of it!
Peace.

No comments: